Weddings, Blessings, Elopements and Hand Fastings.
Welcome to the Wedding page! Above you’ll find links to portfolio, prices and packaging and testimonials. Keep reading for lots of information about how I will document your special day. If you have any other questions do feel free to contact me using the form at the bottom of the page or via the contact page.
What you can expect me to be on your day-
- A chilled out, fun, friendly photographer that will just let you get in with enjoying your big day without constant interruptions, ordering people where to be or stuffy, strict schedules. I use prompts and gentle direction as opposed to poses to nail those natural smiles and authentic reactions.
- I’m a hard worker. I will do what it takes to get the shot (providing its legal and safe to do so) . I once waded into the scotch brook to get a shot of the bridal party on a bridge and I’m not stranger to getting on the ground to get what I need. I'd rather have grubby knees after kneeling on the floor than driving home feeling remorseful about the shot that could of been!
What you can expect from me on the day -
- My priority is always providing you with a drama free service whilst producing beautiful, creative images as unique as you that truly immortalise the essence of your day. Of course, you can discover this yourself during our pre wedding meeting! First and foremost it’s really important to me that we’re a good fit for each other, I will be spending the most important day of your lives with you both so it's essential we click which is why I insist on a call or zoom meeting.
- - Just to go with the flow of the day, be less intrusive, be more present and to capture the moments as they happen- Ideally, a majority of the time during the key moments you won’t really know I’m there. The less time I spend organising people, planning and scheduling a hefty shot list and telling people where to stand, the more time I have to capture what’s actually going on during your wedding, the genuine moments, the giggles, the hugs and love. That being said, I am of course, more than happy to accommodate any specific grouping/shots you would like but lets spend more time capturing your authentic moments!
- Loads of opportunities throughout the day to get those important couples portraits. Depending on the running of your day, I do find it more enjoyable for you guys to have acouple of little sessions throughout the duration of the day, where we sneak off for a few mins at a time as opposed to one long session. We get a better variety of images, you're away from your tribe for less time. It's a win win! We will do the main portion of your couples pictures straight after the ceremony, another little mini one just before your evening guest arrive then another just before we leave outside in the dark using the lights.
- IWhilst you’re tucking into your wedding breakfast you will find me taking a bit of a breather whilst I recharge my batteries (both camera and brain) and swap over lenses and cards. I will be back well in time for speeches and then onto the dance floor. Nobody wants a camera in their face whilst they're trying to enjoy the lovely food you have provided for them so I stick to a no photos of guests during food service times rule. I use your mealtime as a chance to grab a drink and a bite to eat myself and to grab more shots of the venue and grounds.
- I always have back up kit. I use two dual card cameras and I always bring a spare camera as well as a variety of lenses, flash and enough SD cards and batteries to sink a ship.. Of course it goes without saying, myself and my team are insured and have no worries providing proof of this if your venue requires it.
- A couple days after your wedding I will share a couple of sneak peeks on social media so you can get a taste for what’s to come and so you can see that I have actually done some work and not just had a cracking day out and danced (badly) at your reception. Your gallery will be with you in the next few weeks.
If this all sounds golden then shoot me a message either via. The contact page on my website or through one of my socials. I can’t wait to hear from you!