Weddings, Blessings, Elopements and Hand Fastings.
Welcome to the Wedding page! On here you’ll find images of previous weddings as well as lots of information about how I will document your special day. If you have any other questions do feel free to contact me using the form at the bottom of the page or via the contact page.
What you can expect me to be on your day-
- A chilled out, fun, friendly photographer that will just let you get in with enjoying your big day without constant interruptions, ordering people where to be or stuffy, strict schedules. My eyes might leak a bit during your ceremony and I love a good party. I use prompts and gentle direction as opposed to poses to nail those natural smiles and authentic reactions.
- I’m a grafter. I will do what it takes to get the shot (providing its legal and safe to do so) . I once waded into the scotch brook to get a shot of the bridal party on a bridge and I’m not stranger to getting on the ground to get what I need. I’m not afraid to get my hands, legs, feet and whatever else dirty but I have learnt from experience to always keep a spare full outfit in my car just in case!
What you can expect from me on the day -
- My priority is providing you with a drama free service whilst producing creative images that immortalise the essence of your day. Of course, you can discover this yourself during our pre wedding meeting! First and foremost it’s really important to me that we’re a good fit for each other, I will be spending the most important day of your lives with you both so we’ve got to click, if not then it’s not going to work.
- Although I’m confident in the co-ordination and organisation of photographing groups and family portraits I must admit, going through cousins, 2nd cousins once removed and great aunties can become extremely time consuming and tedious. I ask any potential clients to allow me to do my thing - just go with the flow of the day, be less intrusive, be more present and to capture the moments as they happen- Ideally, a majority of the time you won’t really know I’m there. The less time I spend organising people, planning and scheduling a hefty shot list and telling people where to stand, the more time I have to capture what’s actually going on during your wedding. That being said, I am of course, more than happy to accommodate any specific grouping/shots you would like- no worries!
- Loads of opportunities throughout the day to get those important couples portraits. I find it more enjoyable for you guys to have a few little sessions throughout the duration of the day, where we sneak off for a few mins at a time as opposed to one long session.
- Whilst you’re tucking into your wedding breakfast you will find me taking a bit of a breather whilst I recharge my batteries (both camera and brain) and swap over lenses and cards. I will be back well in time for speeches and then onto the dance floor to throw some shapes!
- I always have back up kit. I use a dual card camera and I always bring a spare camera as well as a variety of lenses, flash and enough SD cards and batteries to photograph another few wedding days straight after if I fancied it. Of course it goes without saying I’m insured and have no worries providing proof of this if your venue requires it.
- A couple days after your wedding I will share a couple of sneak peeks on social media so you can get a taste for what’s to come and so you can see that I have actually done some work and not just had a cracking day out and danced (badly) at your reception. Your gallery will be with you in the next few weeks.
If this all sounds golden then shoot me a message either via. The contact page on my website or through one of my socials. I can’t wait to hear from you!